Monday, 25 May 2015

當初堅持還在嗎?

Dear Friends,

I will be moving on to the next stage of my life. I would like to thank you for all your care, advice, guidance and support.

Life is a big menu and it is somehow difficult to make choices with no regrets. Most people eventually only know our decisions (and judge a little bit), but I am very lucky to have some very special people who know what I have been through and back me up.

I am also very grateful to those who have influenced me a lot. Although they may not be walking me to the end, I will always remember the moments when we shared laughter and sigh and engaged in fruitful conversations.

There is still a long long way to go, and thanks to the great people I have met, I will keep reminding myself to move on with courage.

親愛的朋友們:

生命中有很多曲折路口,我們總不能站著不往前走。我即將要踏進人生另一階段了。謝謝你們曾經給予的一句關心問候、一個眼神鼓勵。

很多人只看到別人做了些甚麼,但慶幸有些特別的朋友一直陪我走過每個低谷、沮喪失落的日子。我知道將來的路會越來越艱難,而且隨著歲月流逝我們會越走越遠,活在各自樂園。我會經常想起大家曾苦心經營的回憶、努力自娛的笑話、荒誕的冒險、短促的相聚,驅使自己不回頭向前走。

也許生命的變化不過一念之差,但這不是個衝動的決定,而是我難得地在很早以前就知道要做的事。憑著自己和別人對我的信心,我會勇敢的。

H
24 May 2013


No comments:

Post a Comment