I dunno why there're some mistakes that I keep on repeating. Even the punishments or the consequences are so heavy, I still make the same mistake from time to time.
This is not my first time paying for such a heavy bill. Every time after I paid for the flesh-cutting bill, I swear to myself that I will never commit the same crime again. I just checked my record, and discovered that the bill every month is surprisingly exceeding my budget. So I seem to never learn anything.
Some people think I'm being hard to myself, that I will try all my (strange) ways to impose sanction against these disgusting behaviours. I just believe that this is one of the strongest ways to generate changes and to remove these harmful acts. Nevertheless, the behavioural theories are apparently not working for me. So what's actually the key to make changes?
No comments:
Post a Comment