Sunday, 21 November 2010

A new beginning

So it happens that I start to find it harder and harder to express myself and reveal the psychodynamics, thoughts and probably feelings to my closed ones. I think it's time for a change. Well, at least initiating intentional activities regularly is a key to happiness, as suggested by theories.

I find it difficult to simply find someone to talk about me. First, everyone's life is getting hectic coz exams are coming, projects and papers remain undone, etc. I understand that it's nearly impossible to squeeze time to listen to a person patiently. Second, everyone's got problems. And maybe I'm used to play the "listener" or even "counsellor" (I hope someday I'm qualified to be one), people who talk to me gradually shift the focus of conversation to their problems. Like many other high self-ego people, I don't like being interrupted. And it's also partly due to my poor memory. I can't retrieve things after a while.

As it's going to be time to bed, I'll stop now. But I hope this blog will be a good way to express myself and mediate the internal conflicts going on in my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment